Thursday, March 27, 2008

Fun at the Pool



I got a new lens today - a cheap (and inexpensive!) Canon that photo people say is a MUST! It is a 1.8 and takes crystal clear close ups...These are pics of Mariah and Reid Shack...

and ... it is good - can't touch the quality of my good lens but the really good lens is big and very heavy! I bought this lens for around here ...

1 comments:

Anonymous April 3, 2008 at 10:06 PM  

Wow...that second picture is amazingly clear! I love it!
What are the specs on the lens?

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP