Thursday, March 20, 2008

Visit With Aubrey and Karston


Dancing with Karston Aubrey and her sweet baby came to hang out today like old times - except this time he was out of her tummy! He is soooo cute. Stephanie was so excited. I had to calm her down many times. Aubrey was calm and brave as Steph was squirreling around him! She held him and moved his arms, asked if he could have some of her chips and then later her ham sandwich.


She (Steph) attempted a flip on the trampoline today and totally did it - in the air, all the way around....

Steph's haircut.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP