Monday, March 24, 2008

Pictures from Easter


Easter is always one of my favorite days of the year. I didn't get any family shots as it's always a rush to get out of the house in the morning. Church was awesome. Randy Stonehill did our music!! Michelle gave her testimony - it was incredible. Another man gave his testimony which was also incredible and Chris's message was, yes, incredible. Then it was off to the Shacks for our tradition since 1993 (maybe 1994). It's gotten bigger every year as it started off with only 4 familys! It's fun because each year brings some different families. It was so fun to see Wendy as it had been so long! It was a beautiful day. We ended with an easter egg hunt. The little girls were hilarious. After about 3 minutes, Steph got the hang of it and was running everywhere.

He is RISEN!

Enjoy the pictures:

http://www.tabblo.com/studio/stories/shared/24401/foxqsl3agz7rmk8

3 comments:

Drollingers March 25, 2008 at 7:25 AM  

Cute pics!!!! Wish we could have been there!!! Missed you guys.

Cherie Baker Vann March 25, 2008 at 8:28 AM  

Hey Tracy! So it's been literally YEARS, I hope you remember me from Grace! I have no idea how I found your blog, just through clicking through a bunch of other blogs, but I just had to say howdy! Your family is so beautiful, and you look so great! I told Sandy (Currie) Winslow the other day I had found you, so we both wanted to say hello! Hope to hear back from you, Cherie

Cherie Baker Vann March 26, 2008 at 2:04 PM  

Tracy, so happy you wrote back! yes, Grace is a Williams :) I should make that more clear haha! We don't have kids yet, we got married last May, but don't think that thought isn't burning in my brain! Sandy does not have a blog but I've been encouraging her to try it. it's been so fun to see all these people in blogland that I haven't spoken to for years! I will definitely tell her howdy for you. Please keep in touch, I always thought you were such a great gal! We will add you to our blog list if that's ok with you. Cherie

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP