March Madness
It's that time again. Last year I did pretty good - I honestly can't remember who won the brackets in our family. My strategy was to pick the top 7 and then if 8 played 9, I picked all the 9's.....He was ragging on me the whole time but I did really good! It's actually really fun. If you have time, go pick your teams - there are printable brackets all over the internet....
Isn't Robert a genius? By getting us all involved we are WAY into it- we watch the games, we check the papers, I turn on ESPN!!!!! He's totally tricked us into the whole thing but it's okay because it's a blast!!!!!! I even went on the internet right now to find some tips on how to pick my teams - I'll pass them to my fellow wives....Pick the teams that have experience in the tournament, pick the teams with the juniors and seniors, pick the team with the dominant player that can turn his team...and there was one more - oh yeah - pick the team with the current momentum....just coming off their tournaments. Now see - it is already unfair because I don't know any of that. The guy did suggest some teams. All in all - I always vote for Tennessee because the have the BEST UNIFORMS - they are orange.
In loyalty to my family, I always pick UCLA to win the whole thing....
I'll keep ya posted on how it goes....
I had a crazy moment tonight and cut Steph's hair. Not sure about it...It was getting long but looked scraggly - so I cut it! I think I went a bit crazy. I cut off a pony tail and left the front a little longer....I'll take a picture soon...

1 comments:
T.. I always pick teams but I'm a fan of sports too. I am NOT a UCLA fan but I actually picked them to win!! I hope to see you this weekend, we'll be there tomorrow!
Post a Comment