Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Tina

Photobucket
Kristine's birthday was March 31st - 18 years old! We were in Utah so I didn't get this post done. We love you Tina. You are incredible and we pray our girls grow up to be just like you. It has been AMAZING and 0ur privilege to watch you grow into a woman who loves the Lord and displays that with every part of your life. We are excited you are going to Uganda - your heart for service is a testimony to ALL you know. We are so thankful for you and excited to see what the Lord is going to do with your life...You are all grown up...

I was thinking of funny things you used to say:

shork: fork
shood: food
busshalo: buffalo
lasterday: yesterday

Kyle wouldn't play babies with you - you replied: "Oh Lord, Please give me a man who will truly love me!"

You had a new baby you said, "This is sweetie baby - you can't pull she's hair!"

All your babies were named "obviously": meaning...polky baby, blue baby, tan baby, pink baby etc. You left Polky Baby at a store and Uncle had to drive 30 minutes back to get her!

You got so frustrated when folding towels if they weren't PERFECT...

You get that furrowed brow look with any amount of frustration..

I'll keep adding but I have to go do school...WE LOVE YOU SO MUCH. ...sorry the pic is kind of blurry but you look so pretty!

1 comments:

Anonymous April 8, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

Holy- Moley!! I saw the senior pictures on your blog that you had taken of Kristine on the beach and I thought, who is that gorgeous girl? But you said Tina and I was like- I don't know her- she must be from church. Now is says Christine and oh my gosh! She looks so different! She is so pretty! I remember her when she was 5 years old. Incredible! LT

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP