Sunday, April 20, 2008

Wicked

The pictures below were taken with my point and shoot - it's not working for some reason everything is always blurry but oh well...in the last picture the blur looks kind of cool...

This pic cracks me up because Darren's eyes are closed - he can't seem to keep them open in a picture - even a candid! Again it's blurry...aggghhhh
see the background - kind of a weird blur...this is in the lobby of the Pantages

Robert and I went on a date...to see Wicked with Darren and Rebekah - one of the most fun nights I have had in a long time. Nickie and Tawney came to babysit - they helped me get ready. I felt like Sandra Bullock in that movie where the team is working on her! Thanks for curling my hair and for all the tips!!! They even picked out Robert's outfit!

We had a great dinner before at a place called Off Vine - because..its' off Vine! Dinner was so yummy and romantic. It's a cute little yellow home they converted to a restaurant. We sat on the porch and it was so nice. It felt like a private little dinner. We walked to the Pantages...boy is Hollywood strange!

We sat up high - great seats - you could see everything. We were blown away with the singing - incredible powerful voices and a great story. It was really funny too! The costumes were beautiful. We laughed out loud a ton!

Thanks Darren and Rebekah - we had a great great time.

4 comments:

Miller Family April 20, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Wasn't sure if you were saying you and Robert looked "wicked" or you saw something wicked? ha i am glad that you clarified! I love that pict of darren and rebekah(the one of them walking) i think it looks like a cool magazine photo! Sounds like a great time!

Anonymous April 20, 2008 at 5:00 PM  

Haha...Offvine is my mom's favorite restaurant in the whole world!! We went there before we saw Wicked for the first time too!!! How funny! What did you have?

oodlesuvfun April 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

Thanks for asking us to come hang with the kids! I can't wait to post about our time. It was AWESOME! The picture doesn't do Tracy justice. She looked AMAZING (not that you don't always)... the cutest outfit, hair and makeup (she looked HOT! :) Glad you guys had a fun night. Can't wait til my next hangout with the Dodson clan!!! Love, Nik

Unknown April 22, 2008 at 12:47 PM  

holly - yes it does look like a magazine photo - cool actually!

Emma - I had filet mignon - incredible!!!

Nickie - you are too kind.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP