Monday, April 7, 2008

Humble Pie

Here is the email from Robert this morning:

Still waiting for you to eat humble pie and post that I beat you in the brackets!!!!

So...Robert and Sammy will come in first, I will end up in second...or I guess third b/c they are tied....UNC lost so that is how it is...

4 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann April 7, 2008 at 2:41 PM  

Hey Tracy! I wanted to talk to you more about adoption. We still want to try and have our own first, but with time ticking we are open to adoption as well. Is there a website for the people you used to adopt? thanks, Cherie :)

rick April 7, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

Funny... I'd think Robert's eaten more than his fair share of humble pie after singing the Memphis blues :-D.

Unknown April 8, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Cherie - on the right hand side of the page are the people we used. Tim Blied is amazing - he is our attorney - he does adoptions and estate planning...sounds funny but true. There is also an agency linked. They are both awesome. The agency finalized 2 of my adoptions - we used both.

Unknown April 8, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Yes...poor Robert.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP