Saturday, April 5, 2008

March Madness

Okay- I had to put as a post rather than on the side because: I AM IN SECOND PLACE!!! I have a chance of winning. I guess all that matters is that I will beat Robert...

Sammy
98

Tracy
95

Robert
82

Nathaniel 74

Jessic
a 71

Daniele 65

AS OF SATURDAY MORNING

1 comments:

Drollingers April 5, 2008 at 5:04 PM  

I know that is why you posted it...because you beat Robert!!!! We are watching the game right now. Well, John is...that is why I am on the computer.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP