Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Just Random Stuff




We have been watching Andrew and Aaron Shack all week. It has been a blast! They have played basketball, colored, sketched for hours, made movies, swam, snacked and even did lots of school together. It has been so much fun. We will miss them when they go home! Michelle has 2 of them too - they came over on Sunday - Ryan came too for lunch.

For photos of youth mystery night (a church activity - staff dresses up at locations - basically a car rally - jessy's team came in 4th out of 20 or 24 cars!):

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33321&l=80424&id=746843331

and

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=33322&l=8e064&id=746843331

2 comments:

Miller Family April 10, 2008 at 8:59 AM  

I am sorry but that picture of Jessy is so funny. I feel like she needs a cigarette in her hand.

Unknown April 10, 2008 at 9:01 AM  

I laughed out loud! I didn't even look at the content of the picture - I was playing with my new lens and thought the light looked good with the colors!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP