Thursday, March 26, 2009

Blizzard

Today it is very blizzardy (is that a word?) Robert, the boys and Dani went out and skied...they are nuts! Jessy, Steph and I watched from the car then went to the lodge for some hot chocolate. My camera was fogging up!
This was taken right before we left...She just cracks me up!

bundled up...



It was worse than this - the wind was whipping up snow everywhere! They all said it was worth it. There was probably 1 foot of powder on the runs.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose March 29, 2009 at 2:30 PM  

Where are the rest of the terrorists? Perhaps on an international assignment?

Elizabeth Rose March 29, 2009 at 8:39 PM  

Please forgive Mario for the above comment...again as I said in the other comment, he's not ok...he's not normal...he's a USC fan and he's taking meds. I think he's seeing things - hallucianating.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP