Mocha
My neighbor called me and said she had something for me...
Don't I have the best neighbor? It was filled to the top....Then I got the recipe....Here is the recipe:
copied from my email....
Hi,
Normally i use French Van Creamer - but I was out so I improvised ...
1- 1/4 cups of milk
3 packets of Hot Chocolate Mix
2 TBSP instant coffee granules
2 TBSP vanilla
2 TBSP sugar
2 cups (or so) of ice
Blend and top with whip cream and chocolate syrup. (Makes about 5 - 8oz cups - like the size I gave to you)
**(not low cal - you may want to go for a walk - especially after the coffee kicks in) (O:
So not sure what she substitutes for the creamer - maybe the vanilla and sugar and a little less milk? I'll have to ask her but I'm sure you can do whatever. All I know is that this one tasted incredible. I have one of the juicers that starbucks uses (so does she) - you must get one :O)
3 comments:
Too bad I didn't get to taste it! It sure did look yummy!
oh my word. I would have kissed my neighbor if she had that for me!! :)
Yeah speaking of that Blender....BO really wants one. How much am i looking to spend here?
Post a Comment