Monday, March 16, 2009

Busy Weekend

Nanno's All Star team from Menifee won the district tournament and advance to Regionals (next weekend...)The gym was so dark - not sure how they saw the basket...I quit taking pics - I'm hoping next weeks place is better!!! Nanno did well - the team is really fun - everyone is good and they all seem to be friends.
IMG_0336

She's just funny - came down in my robe and posed.
IMG_0052r
Hannah Montana and Papa
IMG_0464bw
Robert's birthday ...Our nieces were still here ;O) It's dark and I had no flash .... We just had a family dinner....His birthday always seems to catch us off guard! He is getting ski boots - we simply got him a beach towel from Costco. One of the twins couldn't believe that was all he got...Robert told her it was really expensive ($150). When she went home she told her mom that he got a $150 towel!! We laughed so hard!! Can you imagine????
Robert's Birthday
Grandma and Steph posing....
IMG_0415

The kids hung up a rope to make a volleyball net. This is what Steph does... It drove them all nuts...
IMG_0414
Love these girls....
IMG_0185r

These four played basketball so much - they were so cute! Emy didn't come...she ditched us for Disneyland!!! Jessy and Lissy made music videos.... I kept having to tell Sammy to duck because he wasn't fitting in my picture as I had a fixed lens on!! He has gained another inch in the last month. He is now 2 inches taller than me....so that makes him 5'7"
IMG_0406

Jessy, Lissy and Kristine also dressed up in weird outfits and took pics of each other - they were hilarious. There is one on my photoblog....

1 comments:

Miller Family March 16, 2009 at 9:48 PM  

Love the pictures of steph w/ the your parents! You will love those later!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP