Jessy
Jessy wanted to practice today...
She took this picture: (I edited it to practice too!!)
I took this one....We were messing around with vintage....
You can check out all of hers on her practice photo blog - it's linked on the right. I am teaching a class for our co-op - teaching them what I know since I have no formal training....won't be a long class I guess...They are super quick too - I showed them things in Photoshop - specifically masks and color fills - they are amazing at how quick they picked it up! Their assignment this week is to pay attention to natural light and to define aperature for me with examples....
Tomorrow we have a photoshoot in Oceanside for a senior....Jessy is coming with me - should be a blast -hoping it's not freezing!
3 comments:
Gotta love the socks! That's Pryce for ya!Great picts!
are you sure he wasn't wearing socks from my dryer? Cute kiddos...good job Jessy - Dani is turning into quite the actress
I love the look of these pictures! I think that I need to come and take a class! Beautiful Job Jessy!
Post a Comment