Monday, March 9, 2009

Steph


Whenever I want to take a pic of her - she doesn't want to - but when I take pics of others...she always poses :O)

This pics cracks me up. It is SO Steph! Her shirt is too big, her shorts don't match - her hair is messy. She wore flip flops to hike to the poppy's and I didn't realize it....

2 comments:

Miller Family March 9, 2009 at 9:35 PM  

You forgot to say she had a little accident- but maybe you didn't want to mention that! HA!

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 3:57 PM  

well - that is not uncommon!! we got to the fields in the middles of nowhere and she had to go potty...so she did :O)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP