Sledding
It is snowing! I LOVE the snow. Today we were skiing through the trees - it is just so so beautiful - sharp blue skies, perfect snow and the kids laughing - it's just perfect! Steph can ski where ever we go - our life just got a bunch easier in that aspect! I still have to load the pics from Dani's camera of us skiing...later....Let me know if this page shows up correctly..it keeps saying error.
I have so many pictures to go through ... 500 to be exact! Yikes. I put a bunch on facebook... I have so many more and some I want to edit...Plus this is so slow!!! I guess we are spoiled with good internet connections at home!
This was really fun - we were cracking up. Sammy did the first sled and buried his face!!!! We just did it across the street - not a large hill but fun anyway! It was still SUPER cold...Why does sledding make everyone open their mouths so wide? Every pic I have our mouths are opened!
We found a great sledding hill last night - the kids loved it - dani and Kerry crashed - Dani wasn't too happy. I didn't have the camera set right but the pics still give you the idea - blurry and all!
I love Jessy's expression!
Today we did the tube runs where they hook you up to a rope - so nice - all you have to do is walk in the line and the rope tow pulls you up! Kerry treated everyone to the tube runs - thanks KerryWe skied in the afternoon after Kerry and Hunter left :(
We all bought helmets - I am so much happier. Kerry has had 22 concussions skiing when she was younger! She says everyone in Vail wears them and that they have bumper stickers that say "helmets are cool!"...The kids are too fast and too crazy. Even Jessy admited she felt more confident in the helmet. Now I just have to convince Reid to wear one because he makes me nervous!!!
We have spent some time with the neighbors too -They have kids that are 6 and almost 4...Steph is very happy!
Well this is way too slow so I'll post more later!!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment