Thursday, March 12, 2009

Ya Gotta Admit - She is FUNNY!!!

Should I be worried about tatoos?






Look how big her hands and feet are!

8 comments:

oodlesuvfun March 13, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

I wasn't nearly that crazy and I have tatoos. I think you're okay. Eh, who am I kidding- PRAY HARD! :) I'm coming home this weekend!!!

Miller Family March 13, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

That is so funny- I was teaching her how to do toe touches when I watched her last weekend. Looks like it paid off!!

rick March 13, 2009 at 10:31 AM  

These pics are great!

Chris, Aubrey, and Karsten March 14, 2009 at 1:32 PM  

I forget sometimes that she is still such a little person because of that HUGE personality!

Cherie Baker Vann March 15, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

I love it!! I will be her tatoo partner hahahahhaha :)

Cherie Baker Vann March 15, 2009 at 9:29 PM  

ps thanks for what you wrote on my blog, you rock :)

Anonymous March 16, 2009 at 8:19 AM  

No!! Don't be worried about tattoos! Be worried about the reasoning behind getting tattoos... Besides, you still have a few more years before any of your kids are 18! And longer for Steph... Which is a good thing.... Tattoos aren't bad! Now... Peircings on the other hand... Ick I'm covered in tattoo's, but peircings, I can't stand! Go figure!

Anonymous March 25, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

I love this girl! She has so much energy it's contagious!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP