It is good to see the girls as friends again. :) They are so cute together.
cute pict- of the little ladies!
wow - steph's hair is brushed! jessy must have got to her :) cute pics - missed seeing you on wed, what am I going to next year without my wed. fix?
ha ha! i did it - she had a bath that morning and I blow dried it. and I brush her hair every day :) it just looks like that QUICKLY!
They are so cute together. Little buddies. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment
© Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008
Back to TOP
5 comments:
It is good to see the girls as friends again. :) They are so cute together.
cute pict- of the little ladies!
wow - steph's hair is brushed! jessy must have got to her :) cute pics - missed seeing you on wed, what am I going to next year without my wed. fix?
ha ha! i did it - she had a bath that morning and I blow dried it.
and I brush her hair every day :) it just looks like that QUICKLY!
They are so cute together. Little buddies. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment