Friday, March 27, 2009

Skiing with Auntie Kerry & Hunter

We woke up to a beautiful day today - but it was SOOO COLD...felt like it does in January! We skied for about an hour and came in early for lunch! Then we skied the rest of the afternoon....so so fun. Hunter is an amazing skier - it's hilarious how good he is. He asked us if we have any "blacks!" (black diamond runs!) Steph did GREAT - she can ski down all by herself - rarely falls and seems to really enjoy it! She is fun to ski with. We went on the highest lift and she almost fell asleep at the end...I had to keep her awake! I will post more later...it's hard to do on Robert's laptop!








2 comments:

Elizabeth Rose March 29, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

you all look like terrorists with your ski equipment on!

Elizabeth Rose March 29, 2009 at 8:36 PM  

OK Tracy, Mario took over the computer and wrote the above comment...I didn't even know he read blogs or knew how to comment. Just wanted you to know that it wasn't me or Miss Hannah Grace Limon. I can only think of one excuse for him...too many meds and he's a USC fan...that put him over the edge.

It does look like you're all having fun. What a great spring break.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP