Softball
This is Dani's friend Julie - they played basketball together -she lives right around the corner
too - they are now playing softball together! We love her family and are excited Dani has a
new friend!
The funniest thing about Julie is that one day I was talking to her mom....she was saying she used to have a house on Santa Maria (a street here in Canyon Lake...) I said, "We lived on Santa Maria - Our address was 29778." She looked shocked and told me that was her home!!!
Turns out they had bought the house from us!! What a small world! We were laughing so hard at all the crazy things in the home. We were able to tell her it was from the owner before us - like the switch not working in the master bedroom - we would have to go into the closet to turn the fan on - and sometimes it would turn on the kids light! That was all due to the crazy wiring of the owner prior! We talked about all the neighbors and how we loved Bud and Millie. She said they always talked about us. What a crack up that we are now friends!
When we moved, I left a great garden - she told me she loved it!! She said they ate everything! I had gone over there for 6 months watering that thing because if the home didn't sell, I was going to harvest it all - it sold (to Emily) and they reaped my harvest! I was so happy to hear that - I know it sounds silly but I really loved that garden!!!
How fun is that? I wish she still owned it so I could see it - I loved that home. When we moved to our new home, I cried until Beth came over. I missed my old home and my old neighborhood!
Here is Dani walking by me...she knew I was trying to take her picture and just ignored me!
5 comments:
boy, they look like twins!!!
i know - they do look alike - we always say that. they are very cute together!!!
I love your new blog look. i am in the process of getting mine a little facelift too. Fun!
they seriously do look like twins!! what a great thing to have in a friend :) great new blog look too!!
THANKS CHERIE...i was very sick of the old stuff I had on here! I have been meaning to change it forever!!!
Post a Comment