Monday, February 9, 2009

Steph's Cast Comes off Tomorrow

Please pray she says nothing weird to the doctor! She is known to tell them off the wall remarks - about spankings etc - I can't even put the latest one on here - hopefully the doctor didn't misconstrue or think too hard about what she said..

We are going to be sooo happy - it's so dirty - imagine not washing her hands! At the game the other day she got nacho cheese sauce on it.....and in case you are wondering...I do TRY to clean her hands....

IMG_9217

Not sure why I put this on here. She usually paints during school time - ends up looking like this:
IMG_9224

As a side note, I was on this photographers blog the other day....scroll down and watch the clip of the Ellen show....

Ksenija Savic

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP