Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Last weekend

We went to see Music Man last weekend....I took pictures - wasn't supposed to - Someone told me it's okay if I didn't use a flash...so I didn't use a flash but somehow I still think I wasn't supposed to....inside I mean...

The musical was GREAT!! It was so fun to see a lot of kids in it that we knew...or knew their parents!

Here's my kids and my mom in front of the theater....
IMG_9099r

Here's Emy- she was in the ensemble...

Emy in Music Man ensembleIMG_9079r


She also was an indian dancer.
IMG_9128

Here's Taylor Dempsey- he was the Music Man! He was soooo good!!!! It was so fun to watch him! Please excuse the head in the corner - as I wasn't supposed to be taking this, I very well couldn't ask her to move! I was sitting pretty far back and was surprised these pics worked!

Taylor as Harold Hill
IMG_9191

Here's Emma - she was adorable - this is the photographer Emma. She's behind the boy dancer (in the front) to the left in the pink dress and pink bow in her hair....

IMG_9147


Here's Kylie - she was in the ensemble when Taylor was the Music Man. She also played Marian the Librarian and was AMAZING...great acting, great voice! There is a head in the way...oh well! Kylie is to the right of the shadowy big head - I think it was an older lady with big hair!



Here's Blake Dempsey - he was a bigger part too...Tommy I think! If you
click on these pictures, they get larger

Didn't get any pictures of Jessie Dempsey because she was watching the night I was watching...

Here's a couple more...Emy is in these next two pics...she's so cute here smiling and I
like the picture of the brothers...




I thot this was a cool pic because of the girl's dance move...

2 comments:

the e-wife, Karen February 3, 2009 at 4:57 PM  

Tracy, these are great! I won't tell anyone...

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 8:01 PM  

Oh my goodness... Mrs. Dodson, we've never met but I've heard so much about you and your photography! These pictures are so great! I am/was one of the quartet guys (in the Indian picture) and a great friend of the Harasicks, Dempseys, & Ardos... glad you enjoyed the show!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP