Thursday, February 19, 2009

Nathaniel

I feel like I need to be taking more pictures and documenting some things....I have started to make my blog book for 2008 - it's harder this year because it doesn't work (Blurb) with Blogger....So I am manually entering everything....I still like having it though since I never seem to get around to scrapbooking....

Nathaniel has his first all-star practice tonight - he can't wait - he is so cute! It's really fun because it's a bunch of his friends....The Coach is great -it's not Robert but he's helping :O)

Nathaniel

I also need to keep taking more pictures right now as I am teaching a photo class for our homeschool co-op - today I was practicing with light. I put some pics of Steph on the other blog. Pictures look so different based on the lighting!

2 comments:

Cherie Baker Vann February 19, 2009 at 8:24 PM  

such a great pic tracy!!!

Anonymous February 21, 2009 at 5:01 PM  

Robert Jr. In this pic!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP