Sammy's a TEENAGER!
Sammy turned 13 today!!! I can't believe it. Sammy is an AMAZING boy - he is incredibly sweet, helpful, kind and fun! He is one of a kind - I've never known any boy like him - always helpful - such a servant....seems to have a sense of everyone around him and what they need - he is like having a second Dad around here! He is definitely the household manager! He was so sweet today - loving that it was his birthday. He showed me all his texts and cards...I could hear him on the phone with all the sweet friends and family that called him! Thanks for calling everyone!
He has gotten even taller than a couple weeks ago - even catching some of his tall friends that I never thought he would catch! I think he grows taller every few days!
We didn't celebrate much today - Jessy had her championship softball game - they lost - Jessy played well...but it was a bummer. She hit it to the fence - it was a super hard hit - got a triple - she had great plays at short - fun to watch...
Tomorrow we will have dinner - next week he is having a slumber party with 10 boys...yikes!
In tradition - we took self timer pictures - we used Dani's camera....We tried many times cracking up the whole time....Someone was always messed up in the photo ...but we had fun! Dani's camera sends a flash and then takes the picture with a flash - it threw everyone off! Of course - Steph was funny the whole time! Not sure Jessy thought so as she (steph) accidently whacked her with her cast (which comes off on Monday - YEA!)

These next pics crack me up - I wanted a pile up picture - Dani's camera couldn't snap fast enough!

Steph looks like a ghost jumping on the pile!
I love you Sammy!!!!
2 comments:
Sammy,
How exciting to be 13!!! You were a cute baby, but have become a handsome young man with a tender heart. You have always been so generous and helpful with Eli and Sierra. They truly love you, as do Papa and I.
Have a wonderful party with your family and friends.
May the Lord bless you in the coming year.
Papa and Mackie
Happy Birthday Sammy! Thank you for talking to me on the phone today. YOu are so nice. My mom can't believe you are a teenager. I miss you.
love,
Andrew
Post a Comment