Thursday, February 26, 2009

Farmer Boy Play

The kids did a play from a scene of Farmer Boy at co-op - it was so cute!!! The pics are in black and white because the light was so bad in there and I didn't have a flash!




Almanzo


Alice


Royal and Almanzo


Narrators


I think he was also a neighbor...


The neighbor's wife


Almanzo's mother


Royal


Almanzo


Narrator


Alice


Eliza Jane


Matt in color - he was also a narrator - Not sure why I didn't put him to black and white but I have to teach grammar so here he is:


Taking a bow





No group picture - it was blurry - sorry! I'm sure someone got one -Paula?

3 comments:

I am Mom February 26, 2009 at 12:57 PM  

Those are so cute in black and white - that was fun. I love your kids new pics on your sidebar too! Especially sammy - one my my best buddies!Im going to miss him next year!

I am Mom February 26, 2009 at 12:58 PM  

...or "one of my best buddies" - maybe I should be in your grammar class today:)

Michelle February 26, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

Thanks for the pictures. They are awesome! Jenna looks a bit scary in one of them but overall cute. :-) Remember the Wests are not photogenic so work w/ us! Thank you again, so fun! Bria looks so cute in the one by herself. You captured her great!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP