Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Epitome of Sammy

I thought Sammy was tall...Next to the 8th grade boys at basketball tryouts
he looks so small!!That's him in the red shorts. The coach next to him is
6'10"!!!! The boy next to him is an 8th grader!!!

He was driving with Robert and Nathaniel the other day (they went to a UCLA basketball game). Some nice man just GAVE them his tickets for free - they were nice season tickets ...go figure! They came home with a sweet sweatshirt for me since they saved money - one that I always wanted - the navy blue one with the block patch letters of UCLA.

Anyway - they were playing xbox in the car - NBA Basketball. Nanno's team won the game by 54. They created their own guys and their own teams - Nanno's man (named Nanno) had 116 of his 134 points. Nanno was bragging about his xbox guys incredible basketball abilities and Sammy says,

"Well Nanno - that is because YOU hogged the ball! YOU were NOT a team player"

Nanno starts laughing and says, "well yeah - it's my game!"

Sammmy replies, "Well I shared the ball with my team, my whole team scored - that's why I lost!"

Sammy is even nice to the xbox characters!!! I have never met anyone like him!! Only Sammy would feel bad for his "made up"team and not be a ball hog!!!



This was a standoff at the tryouts - Parker had the car...Steph had the remote....They were NOT budging!!


There is one more post below this one! Have a great week!!!

1 comments:

Michelle February 23, 2009 at 8:15 AM  

That is hilarious! Sammy cracks me up! He is the boy that always thinks what would Jesus do!!!! :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP