Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Big Race....

Dani had a football game last Saturday. We had the young kids race...

Mariah wanted nothing to do with it....Look at Parker's form - you have to
notice it each picture - he's like a professional!!! Steph starts out looking
like she is yelling "charge!" Ryland is smiling....



Mariah won't even watch....Parker still having great form...
Ryland still smiling...steph is flailing...


Parker still with perfect form....Mariah still not looking....


Steph is starting to realize she is NOT going to win - Parker is
just running his heart out - Ryland still smiling....



The agony of a sure defeat....Parker with the thrill of victory...
Ryland just happy to be running....Mariah not about to look and
congratulate anyone!!!


Miss smug running past me!!


and ending with a cute shot of Ryland and Lennon....

3 comments:

Miller Family February 23, 2009 at 6:21 AM  

Oh my goodness- these are so funny. He looks so determined. I need to get that in a story board!

Michelle February 23, 2009 at 8:21 AM  

That was so funny! Parker could be the next Eric Liddell! Those were great pictures. Steph is very competitive! Uh Oh! :-) Mariah has that hispanic attitude and she is not even a hispanic!!! Poor Beth!

Anonymous February 23, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Emma and I are cracking up. The pictures and commentary are hilarious. We especially love the take on Mariah's refusal to race or look. That is so what my kids would be doing. Every time we need a laugh, we're checking out this post.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP