Saturday, February 7, 2009

Dani's Lady Bruins

Robert is coaching Dani's team - the Lady Bruins (typical name...I know...)

It is so cute. There are only 2 teams in the league so we play one team a LOT - we have also played some other teams in the area. Dani has improved a ton and is loving it. She has made some good friends - one which lives right down the street.

Daniele

This next pic is hilarious - they all look like a dance troop! Look at everything about them!
They look like a dance group!  This pic is hilarious to me...look at their feet too!


Robert never laughs during the boys games ....He is hilarious with these girls!
This pic cracks me up - Robert never laughs in the boys games!!!

And this next one is blurry - but notice the cast. Steph goes in the huddle at the end of the game and sticks her arm in for the cheer! It's so funny!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP