Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Playday with Abby

We had the privilege of babysitting Abby on Monday - it was so fun. She is SO SWEET! We had such a great time with her -it must have been culture shock to her but she seemed to be having a great time and liking the action. She loved the slide. When we prayed for dinner we all said AMEN at the end and she looked a bit afraid! She loved the dog - she loved the stairs and she loved the blueberries!

Steph was GREAT with her. She loved riding her around in the jeep - Abby wasn't too sure but she did it and sort of enjoyed it - after we got her out, she kept wanting to go back in!

Driving in the jeep and yes...she was buckled in!

She had this sweet look on her face the whole time!
IMG_9920

1 comments:

Beth P February 24, 2009 at 8:50 PM  

Hee hee - I love that jeep picture! She had such a blast at your house - totally slept in today. And she's been talking on her cell phone. I think she's calling Dani . . .

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP