Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Gross

Steph was GREAT in there - a little whiny. They saw it off - crazy!

Anyway - thought you might want to see why I was so happy to have this off:
Dirty....


You thought the outside was dirty....
eeewwwww inside of cast....

The doctor told her she has to do wall pushups - she looked at him and very seriously said, "I can't do that!" Ya right!

He told me she is supposed to be careful for 10 days...ya right.....

hhmmmmm

3 comments:

Natasha February 10, 2009 at 4:16 PM  

You should have had Holly saw it off. I heard she does a good job.

Cherie Baker Vann February 10, 2009 at 5:07 PM  

oh my word.... that is so gross!! HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Lissy Ardo February 10, 2009 at 6:22 PM  

WOW.
compared to that, my cast looked like heaven's pearly gates when i got it off.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP