Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas 2010

We spend every Christmas Eve with Robert’s family and then Christmas day at home. Right before we leave for Lu’s home, I make them all take a picture. Self Timer pictures always make me laugh. The kids kids annoyed because I keep saying one more and we crack up the whole time.Christmas10_014 repair2

Love Steph’s feet in this next one

Christmas10_011 repair Christmas10_036j rep

Glen came which was super fun, we haven’t seen him in a long time…

Christmas10_050Christmas10_045 Christmas10_046 Christmas10_047

Christmas10_048 Christmas10_055

I don’t take a lot of pictures on Christmas. I guess it’s one time I enjoy the moment instead of capturing it. It’s so fun to watch everyone open their gifts and celebrate the birth of Christ.

Christmas10_131Christmas10_056 Christmas10_069 Christmas10_079

Christmas10_082 Christmas10_097 Christmas10_105

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP