Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Rest of our Washington Trip

Mt. Rainier came out one time the whole time we were there – I wish we could have seen it without clouds:

Ranier_001

Random cute shots of Steph – the poor child doesn’t have many photos…

IMG_4377 Steph 

IMG_4376

John’s smasher game – kids thought it was hilarious!

Thanksgiving109 Thanksgiving1011 Thanksgiving1017 Thanksgiving1022 Thanksgiving1025 IMG_1551 Thanksgiving1029

Thanksgiving1030

Thanksgiving1031 Thanksgiving1035

I love this picture of my boys… Thanksgiving1037

Sierra’s feet: Thanksgiving1038 Thanksgiving1041

Not sure why I had my iphone set to a picture but Steph yelled right at this moment “look Mom!!  There’s the sun!!  Take a picture!”  so I did….we hadn’t seen the sun much in Washington but we sure had a blast.

 IMG_1565 IMG_1566 

We miss the Drollingers so much– we are so thankful for everything – They were AWESOME.  When we got there Rachel and the kids has put a basket in our room of towels, mints, water bottles – so so cute!  Everything was so nice and so perfect.  I felt guilty that when they come here we have to find a corner for them. 

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP