Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Leavenworth With The Drollingers

We ended up going on Monday –THAT was a mistake – it snowed heavier than  you would believe…you can see it in this pics – once we got over the pass, they closed it down.  Rachel even got interviewed on the way home!  It took us forever to get there but when we did, it was worth it.  We couldn’t stay long because of all the snow – we were a bit concerned about getting home with Rachel’s baby due soon and all!!!!   

Leavenworth_007

 

It was pretty amazing to drive in all that snow!Leavenworth_013

 

We had to stop and leave some yellow snow…ssshhhhhh……Leavenworth_027  Leavenworth_011

These were taken with a point and shoot…I have never been too happy with dani’s camera but it works….  just blurry… the snow is kind of cool -

DSC03966

                           DSC03967j rep DSC03968

We asked a guy to take this next picture for us –after he took it, he looked at it and said, WHAT A GREAT PICTURE….I was excited to see it, he was so enthusiastic - I’m sorry – it’s just AWFUL!!!  We aren’t even in focus and he cut off our feet!!!!  hahahaha  Not sure what he thought was so great?

DSC03969

Someone took this one too – oh my gosh – can you get any worse???? only one of us all together!  What is wrong with people’s photo taking abilities!

DSC04013

HAHAHA look at dani’s nose! DSC04018 

From my iPhone!IMG_1464     Oh I think he is SO handsome…Leavenworth_033

This next pic cracks me up –I think it’s the straight line of kids…  I wanted them in front of the pretty post – it just makes me laugh…here’s the post again – i should have put us next to it on the left……Leavenworth_039.

And more by the post that’s in the middle… At least the Drollingers are to the right of it a bit….

. Leavenworth_043 Leavenworth_055

Aw – these are better….How sad, I didn’t take them! 

Leavenworth_071 Leavenworth_077

 

Leavenworth_087snap Leavenworth_092 Leavenworth_108 Leavenworth_142j rep

6 comments:

Miller Family January 6, 2011 at 8:45 AM  

Parker was in awe of all that snow!! Wow! What a great memory!

Kevin and Pam January 6, 2011 at 11:54 AM  

Beautiful shot Tracy! I love the ones with the snow coming down. Did you have to do much editing with the point and shot? I am so jealous of your work!

Unknown January 6, 2011 at 5:59 PM  

I didn't edit the point and shoot pics at all - the good pics are from my good camera through the windshield! I shoot in RAW so they all get snapped when I process them...does that make sense? It's like a digital negative.

Danielle January 7, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

This SO makes me want to go to the SNOW!!!! Ah! so fun! Maybe I can get Matt to take me sledding soon...

Unknown January 7, 2011 at 5:42 PM  

the snow is awesome!!! when it is not 7 below! Funny enough I want to go to the snow too and go sledding - we didn't do that in brian head - it was too cold! we don't have any gear either...

Beth P January 17, 2011 at 2:24 PM  

So Fun! Makes me totally miss Washington in the winter. Really really beautiful.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP