Friday, January 14, 2011

Christmas with Ardos

Playing with my new flashes and pocket wizards. IMG_8258j rep IMG_8264j rep IMG_8265 IMG_8269j rep IMG_8271j rep

2 comments:

Beth P January 17, 2011 at 2:29 PM  

Hee hee. I played with pocket wizards this christmas too. :) I need to keep playing some more. Very nice!! Looks like you guys were having fun :)

Unknown January 17, 2011 at 7:35 PM  

it was kind of silly to use them because the canon flash can trigger the other canon flash but i need to get used to them for wedding receptions!! any tips, send them my way. I am not good at flash!!!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP