Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Darren & Amber’s Wedding January 22

No..I wasn’t the photographer – just a guest – so be nice about my images :)

 

During the wedding I was on the end of an aisle – go figure – my kids took the middle!!  What in the world??? I should have asked them to change seats with me but I didn’t want to make a scene!

 

I like this picture – kind of cool that it’s totally empty. 

 Wedding D&A   010  Feels like we all just got married – how is it that it’s over 20 years ago for both us and the Shacks???Wedding D&A   177 bw Wedding D&A   042 sepia

Reid was so cute about his suit…I should have taken him on a shoot when Darren and Amber did theirs..but it was cold and my shoes were all wrong…too big – slipping in the nylons….can I take them back???

 Wedding D&A   012  Wedding D&A   034

they are so funny all the time!

Wedding D&A   023

 

Look at Jessy’s heels!!   they hurt her too!!  LIssy came and sat in the lobby so she could be with us :)  She brought her laptop and then came in at the very end…she was probably bored but we were glad to have her.  We ate steak and lobster while she ate…well…nothing.Wedding D&A   039j rep

 

tried shooting through the heads of people…

Wedding D&A   063 Wedding D&A   064Wedding D&A   066

              Wedding D&A   086 Wedding D&A   095 ts

There were full heads blocking this one – i had to crop as close as I could!  She has pretty teeth yes?

Wedding D&A   104 r

this one is kind of weird but the silhouette is kind of cool??  I was about to delete it… and then I thought of Disneyland and the silhouettes and I kept it….I like that I can see her eyelashes…plus there are big heads that you can’t see cuz it’s all black!Wedding D&A   108 gold

I wonder what Darren said here to make her laugh like that?

 Wedding D&A   124 Wedding D&A   127

 

I bet their photos together are amazing – they left for about 1 1/2 hours after this to get all the good light!  I can’t wait to see them!

Wedding D&A   137 rep 

I liked the coloring on this one…wish I had a better photo.  she’s so pretty.Wedding D&A   148r mad Wedding D&A   155

Oh my word – these boys are so cute. 

 Wedding D&A   162

and their Mom’s.  Beth and I met at 12 years old ….and have been close since that time…which has been a LONG time…. Not sure what the beach did to my hair – it was all curled nicely…Wedding D&A   164

not sure which coloring i like better…but i think it’s pretty awesome either way…

 Wedding D&A   141 pandora Wedding D&A   141 mad

 

Laughing at Uncle Robert playing thumb wars!

Wedding D&A   184

 

One of my favorite pictures of Mariah….I think I am going to take her on a photoshoot in the green fields in Murrieta soon….next week perhaps…Wedding D&A   173 repWe probably should have gone down the stairs and walked around the corner to watch the sunset but my feet were KILLING me!  Wedding D&A   208

1 comments:

Miller Family January 26, 2011 at 9:58 PM  

So awesome!! Can't believe Darren is married!! So glad you all got to be a part of the special day!!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP