January 2011 – Well some of it….
I’m really trying to stay on top of this THIS year!!!! I want to make my book…it’s just baffling to me though – it used to put the pictures in with the posts…now it does not..so I have to manually put the pics in – that takes a long time!!! I should probably just keep a file of the pictures separate so I could pull from them….
We got a family car for Jessy to drive – a 2004 Jeep Liberty…some of the ardos were here that day…
We love the car – so far it’s a great purchase – Jessy drives it so much better than my car – it is significantly smaller and gives her a lot more confidence…phew!!! I actually think she will pass the driver’s test now!!! It’s nice because it’s a big little car!
We had the annual dodgeball tournament before Winter Camp. Nanno and Aaron were in the finals against each other – Nanno stepped out trying to dodge the ball and the game got called – a DUMB way to end the match – they should have let them play!
Nanno played baseball for Santa Rosa…fun to be at baseball again …for a short timeOff to camp – so weird that all three go!…and Kyle ;)
Random shots…. YOu can see my scar from my dog bite as a 2 year old – it’s on the left side of my face - the white thing on that lovely wrinkle!
2 comments:
I had to get about an inch from the computer to see what you were talking about! And I still never saw wrinkles.
I have a scar on my hand from a dog bite. And my Grandma told me in all seriousness that it ruined my hand modeling career! I'll show it to you when we come visit :)
love the pics and I like your hair T. miss you guys.
Post a Comment