More Monterey
this is the famous lone cypress…it’s not really alone though..there is a cypress near it – just not on a ledge like this! I think Jessy took this picture.
this was a cool doorway in Carmel – I think it led to an art gallery…I shot it so quickly because they were hurrying to eat – I wish I would have stopped and thought about it1
The following are two displays in Anthropolgie – first is made from hangers!! crazy – it was huge – the next is clothespins…they were really cool!
more soon…
2 comments:
So special for me to see these pics of you and Robert! You both had such and impact on Jon and I and we are SO eternally grateful for the time you spent pouring into our lives more than 15 years ago. You really have NO idea how much the Lord used you in my life and things you taught me by example and word still carry with me to this day! Thanks, Trace. I truly love and appreciate you even after all these years.
Really great pics! Beach pics have to be my fav. :)
Post a Comment