Thursday, January 27, 2011

Monterey

we will post as we get them done :)))

edited by jessy –     Monterey   285j panMonterey   245j rep

 

Jessy took this one!  I think she took it outside the car window!Monterey J   037j rep texMonterey   233j rep

Monterey J   073

 

Found a fun spot – jessy wants to come here and take her senior photos :) Monterey   129j rep Monterey   156j repMonterey   030j rep

And closer – robert didn’t understand why it’s so far away but it’s a cool picture~so we pulled it in for him a bit!  Monterey   030j rep 8x10 Monterey   070j rep Monterey   080j rep    Monterey   143j rep

3 comments:

Miller Family January 28, 2011 at 6:58 AM  

awesome!! When can we go there?? Road trip!!! I want those picts of the beach in frames!!

Anonymous January 28, 2011 at 8:32 AM  

Love Monterey! Beautiful place. Great pics.

Araceli February 6, 2011 at 7:11 PM  

These are really cool pictures!! Makes me want to take a road trip :)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP