Snoqualmie
We passed by Snoqualmie on the way home from Leavenworth. SOOOO PRETTY! It was freezing but worth it….
the snow on the top of this next tree is due to the mist – the mist also made those little wormy looking things which were on the ground over the fence look out!
Jessy is afraid of heights and would not go to the fence to look over! We would have tried to take pics with the waterfall in the background but the mist was way too much and Jessy wouldn’t go over there!
so we stood in full sun but I still love this picture!
he was just standing there so I could see if it was a pretty picture – this cracks me up! and isn’t the background so pretty??? I don’t know why I didn’t take pictures here!!! I think we were all freezing and the weather is not good for my camera!
This is a lake you pass by on the way home – right near their home…I can see them living on it some day…this was taken from the car window with my iphone – that camera amazes me!
1 comments:
WOW! Gorgeous! Worth the freezing cold! :)
Post a Comment