Grandma and Steph on Wednesdays!
Every Wednesday Grandma Ardo babysits Steph - it's the highlight of Steph's week. She can't wait for her to come - Grandma plays ALL day with Steph. Steph told me today they had peanut butter and jelly sandwich and went on a picnic. Last week they painted - actually she painted a good picture of Roxy. I keep forgetting to ask Grandma if she helped! That is not all they do - Grandma probably does 50 different things with her each week ... from playdough, to dollhouse, to coloring, to swinging... Papa comes after dialysis and completes the perfect day.
When we drive off, they stand by the door or on the driveway waving and yelling goodbye. I had to get a picture today to remember it because it's so cute! The second picture I took while pulling out of the driveway...
0 comments:
Post a Comment