Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Park & Pumpkin Carving



Today we were supposed to go to Bates Nut Farm but it was too near all the fires (it's next to Wild Animal Park or near it anyway)...We went to a park instead, had lunch, played and then went to a market, bought cheap pumpkins and carved them! It was so much fun! I really wanted to take the little girls to a real pumpkin patch but they had a TON of fun picking out pumpkins in the boxes (like watermelons!)

Thanks to Beth for opening up her backyard and trusting us with all the knives...

See the tabblo below for more pics...

And yes...we all know that we probably carved the pumpkins too early but we are going to Disneyland anyway - we had already cancelled school and had nothing to do! Dani had never carved a pumpkin! Thanks for helping her Rosie!

Can you guess Jessy's pumpkin? Hers of course is the one that is not carved. She meticulously pulled out the insides for about an hour- drew her beautiful fall leave vine and didn't finish - much like the map which is not done but is a work of art!
We only had two injuries - Guess who? yes...Nathaniel and Aaron...



Tabblo: Park and Pumpkins!

Thanks for a great day everyone! Enjoy the Pictures. I wrote more about the day on the post underneath this one...

... See my Tabblo>

1 comments:

Miller Family October 25, 2007 at 7:06 PM  

What a fun day! Thanks fot the great time! I still can't believe Dani had never carved a pumpkin. Such a deprived child! The picts. are great! I love you Dodson family!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP