Pool
The pool is done...I haven't taken a new picture yet! These pics are from the other day. As you can see the jacuzzi wasn't done yet! We spent the day watching some Shack kids, cleaning the backyard, getting the pool back up and running and cleaning the garage. Thought I'd post something even though I forgot to take a pic! Look how white the plaster is! We didn't change the tile on the BBQ - I didn't think anyone would notice -it's far enough away from the pool but one of Nanno's friends asked when we were going to replace it! The Little Stinker! We HAD to do the pool but the BBQ is fine - and it's staying green!
I'm sitting here right now buying songs from iTunes - boy do they make it easy to buy new music - one click and you purchase an album in seconds! I bought David Crowder's new album and two songs with Mac Powell singing with some other artists (one with Steven Curtis Chapman - By His Wounds - which I am listening to right now) It's VERY good!
Tonight the worship team came from Chris's old church in Arizona. They were great. Dani LOVED the sign language ladies and wants to learn it. She asked if we can sit in the front row tomorrow!
The song I'm listening to now is called Restore to Me (Mac Powell and someone else, a girl) - another great one!
The UCLA game is on right now - well actually Robert DVR'd it during the worship night. He was not happy because George Shack was telling him what happened in the game and Robert didn't want to know!!! It was hilarious! If you know Robert he avoids everyone who knows what is going on in the game because he wants to watch it "live" for himself!!! You should have seen him running from George at church. He won't even answer the phone - he thinks everyone calls only when they do bad! It actually is funny because about 30 seconds after something bad, our phone rings...usually it's my brother Scott!
0 comments:
Post a Comment