Thursday, October 18, 2007

More Fun Today

Andrew caught in the act of trying to kick the dog!!!! See Roxy running on the far right side?

Just messing around with the camera! I wanted a picture, Steph wanted to eat the apple!


Andrew climbed out of his playpen (when he was supposed to be taking a nap) and this is the face he made whenever we brought it up! It was hilarious - I think he knew he should stay in there but would act like he was so proud and in shock himself!! Once we laughed he continued to make the face!
Eli smiling at Aubrey (doesn't he look like Renee??)


Mmmmm I Love my Apple!!!
Steph and Andrew!
Rachel, Tracy and Renee - Only took one pic - sorry Renee's (Or Nay-Ray as Steph says) eyes are closed!
Andrew, Rachel, Aubrey, Renee and Eli!

1 comments:

Michelle October 18, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

How Sweet! I loved the pics. I hope you reminded the girls that their children grow too fast! :-)

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP