Stephanie
Still no picture of the pool...
Renee gave me pictures of my 40th surprise party - I'm still waiting for one more friend's pictures and then I'll make a tabblo. It was so hot that night that we all have really shiny faces - I'm post them soon BUT Renee had this photo on her CD. Now you know why Steph is always getting hurt. Other kids are doing normal kid things but not Steph - she is climbing on tables! I don't even remember that table being there!
Three times this weekend she fell hard and was on the verge of fainting - she turns purple, can't breathe and then all of a sudden a breath comes - sometimes she actually passes out. Tonight she was jumping on the trampolene and hit her front teeth - not sure if it knocked it dead yet, we'll see. She didn't do the passing out thing on the trampolene, just the first two. I think it's because it happens when she hits her head. The poor thing! Her passing out episodes are the scariest things - If I don't see her fall, I'm not sure whether or not she is choking on something - it's really awful. The doctor said it's an emotional and physiological response to pain (and emotion) and as long as she doesn't just pass out (without getting hurt) it's okay...Very scary!
1 comments:
OOoh, do post pics of your birthday. :) We must have been grossly shiny. I want to see Nanno's or Sammy's face...whoever it was that got the surprise for you.
Post a Comment