Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sick of It

Yesterday morning Steph was putting barrets in Dani's hair...about 8 of them - it took her awhile. I told her she (steph) looked pretty (because I had put two ponies in her hair) - she said, "Dani looks pretty too" with a sweet smile...so proud of her dangling barrets all over Dani's head.

She seemed so happy and sweet. I felt like to be a really cool mom for her, I should let her put a ton of barrets in my hair too so... I said, "would you like to do my hair too?"

She replied, "I'm really sick of this...maybe Dani will do it for you."

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP