Thursday, October 11, 2007

Issues

Today Steph got hurt in her room - she put something in her mouth that had some rubber band type stuff on it - trying to pull it out with her teeth (it was a spongy turtle inside a hard shell - so she put the spongy head in her mouth and proceeded to pull it away from her mouth) - She must have let go with her hand and the toy, of course, came flying back at her cutting her mouth up. Somehow her shoulder was all red and also had a bump. Jessy was in there with her playing - so of course this all happened in a split second of Jessy turning the other way.

At this point, not knowing what had occurred and only seeing blood, I said, "Steph what happened?" She was crying and not talking (but fortunately was breathing!) so I knew it wasn't her head.... I then noticed her shoulder and looked at her with a questioning look asking again, "what could have possibly happened to you?"

As soon as she could stop crying, she stated in a frustrated voice,

" I just have issues!!!!"

She then told me what happened with the turtle - till no idea what happened to her shoulder - it is just to be added to the 45 other injuries she now carries daily...

1 comments:

Michelle October 11, 2007 at 9:13 PM  

Goose, Auntie has issues too! i'm buying you a shirt that says that!
Love you!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP