Thursday, October 11, 2007

Roxy and Dani!


Dani takes her to bed with her many nights! She sleeps there until we go to bed. Last night we left her in there for the night but we found a surprise on the carpet waiting for us!

2 comments:

Michelle October 11, 2007 at 9:14 PM  

Gross! will you train that dog! :-)

Anonymous October 14, 2007 at 9:00 PM  

Dear Dani,

The picture of you and Roxie is so cute. There is a family resemblance.

Tell your Mom to send me that picture, OK.

Love you,

Grandma

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP