Thursday, October 4, 2007

Swimming Pool



We are getting our tile redone - it was all falling out. He sealed all the parts that were popping out the tiles - probably tree roots. He also acid washed the plaster (should be done every 5 years) and replaced all the spongy stuff around the pool (the deco seal - it's between the flagstone and the concrete....). We were going to go with an earthy color tile and changed our minds and picked a colorful tile (with blue in it)...
These pics are obviously the old pool....Look how dirty the plaster is - I'll stick a picture of it cleaned up when I load it on the computer...We couldn't believe how dirty it was! Fortunately the plaster is still good and doesn't need replacing!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP