Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dani's letter to George Bush


Dani's class at co-op (U.S. Presidents) wrote letters to George Bush. They were sooo cute. This is a copy of Dani's. Jenna told him he was so so beautiful and she hoped he felt good when people came over. Stanley Backlund told him he had written him before and maybe he remembered! They were all hilarious and cute. I wish I had done it with the other kids when they were younger. Dani is excited because he is supposed to write them back!

0 comments:

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP