Thursday, November 1, 2007

Pics from Halloween


My two Princesses...

Posing with Buzz! We do this ride everytime. Sammy somehow hits all the right spots and gets so many points - me - I try my hardest and stink. One time we went on this with friends of the Millers and I couldn't believe how many points they got. What am I doing wrong? Someone please advise.



Not a great pic but had to laugh - Andrew wore a Dumbo costume - John was mortified adn wouldn't let Rachel take a picture...so I did...after seeing him in the costume, I must say I understand John - ha ha! Poor Andrew - he might not live this down when he is a teenager!


With Mrs. Incredilble
Posing with Cruella - they are the puppies. She was funny - she said to Aaron Shack, "I see you are starting to get your spots!" (his freckles).


Jessy and Anika Backlund - Not wanting to pose for a picture but I made them anyway!


We went to Disneyland with a bunch of families. When we went on Tower of Terror - the ride stopped in the middle - seemingly to break down. Considering my fear of being trapped, I think I was very brave!! I laughed, encouraged the kids while inside I was not liking being stuck!! They took a man off the ride for messing with his seatbelt and we got to do the whole ride over. It's the best ride ever...until you get stuck...


The kids were great. We did lots of fun things, saw both parks, even saw the parade this year!

1 comments:

Miller Family November 1, 2007 at 5:08 PM  

It was a great day! What a fun group we had!

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP