Friday, November 2, 2007

Letter from Lindsey Ardo

My twins (nieces) have email now. It is the cutest thing ever. They write me all the time and crack me up!!! anyway - I sent Lindsey a copy of Dani's letter to President Bush. Here is Lindsey's reply to me:

OK THAT OS REALY COLL DANI GOT TO SEND THE PRESADENTA LETTER TELL HER TO RITE A NOTHER LETTER AND SAY THAT I SAID HI BECAUSE WE DONT HAVE STAMPS I LOVE YOU YOU ARE THE BEST AUNT EVER I CANT WHAT TO SEE YOU LOVE BINGER

1 comments:

Anonymous November 2, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

Oh my gosh, we laughed hysterically at this. Lissy showed it to me and then the whole family saw it and got a kick out of it. Thanks for sharing the hilarious moments. Love ya. Bekah.

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing public photos and videos from Tracy Dodson. Make your own badge here.

Blog Archive

About This Blog

I started this for fun...I don't journal - this is a great way to do it. The best thing is that I turn each year into a blog book :O)

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP